Join us in praying for vocations!
Let us beg our Lord to raise up many, many holy priests, holy marriages, and holy religious!
This year we are focusing on prayer and sacrifice! Join us in St. Therese’s prayer to know God’s Will,
and choose 1 of the sacrifices to offer up for vocations.
How to Participate…
- Pray for vocations using the prayer (St. Therese prayer card) or another prayer.
- Take the Prayer and Sacrifice Challenge (see video and the list)
- Enlist the prayers of others…round up your family members, friends, prayer groups, schools, parishes… We want EVERYONE TO pray for vocations this week!
- Let us know who is praying and sacrificing (groups…individual names are not necessary) by posting a photo or video and tagging us on Facebook @CarmeliteSisters, Instagram @carmelitesistersocd, or Twitter @CarmelitesOCD! Include the hashtage #vocationprayerdrive. God bless!
Prayer and Sacrifice Challenge for Vocations:
Choose one or more sacrifices from this list to accept the challenge.
- Get up the FIRST time your alarm goes off. Don’t SNOOZE!
- Drive in silence!
- Pass on dessert!
- Spend an extra 5 minutes with Jesus.
- Fast between meals. Skip the snack to remind you of your hunger for Jesus!
- About to complain? Choose gratitude!
- Replace sodas with water to remind you of your thirst for the Living Water!
- Replace your TV show with reading Scripture.
- Listen only to things that point you to God
- Turn off your phone and be present to the person in front of you.